November 15, 2015
With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, I think about these special times and how they inspired my love affair for planning special events and weddings many years ago. As a little girl I would help my Grandma in her kitchen preparing holiday dinner parties. So, I thought it would only be right by starting my very first blog post in honor of my Grandma Klapper.
If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner, here are a few fabulous ideas for tablescapes & decor.
1. DIY Thanksigiving Placemat (via Oh My Deer Handmades)
2. Glam Thanksgiving with gold accents that include DIY gold spray painted pumpkins and gourds, gold charges or gold paper plates. Create natural elements with a burlap table runner, pine cones and wood bases.
3. Thanksgiving Metallic Walnut Place Card (via A Pumpkin and a Prince)
4. Rustic Glam with eggplant paper dahlias and gilded leaves mixed with metallic accents and gray chargers gives off a beautiful ambience.
5. Modern but traditional with bright oranges and grays makes for a fabulous tablescape. Love these white square plates that can be found at Target.
6. One of my favorite finds are these gorgeous faux fur wine bags that accent any table for Thanksgiving or Christmas. (via Restoration Hardware)
7. A classic "cottage" feel with this mix of blues and oranges. You can mix and match different china plates if you don't have all matching ones. I also love the milk white glass platter that incorporates beautifully in with this color scheme.