We specialize in curating one of a kind, garden-inspired event and wedding floral arrangements unique to each wedding and life’s celebrations. Filled with organic and romantic full blooms, wandering vines, branches, and unique foliage - some freshly picked from our own garden and arranged in our ever-growing collection of vases, urns, and bowls. While our event and wedding florist studio is located in Montello, we love to travel to Madison, Milwaukee, La Crosse,Wisconsin Dells, Green Lake and beyond. We will include any delivery, setup and vase rental fees in your estimate right up front. If you are a DIY crafter or have collected your own vases, we will gladly arrange the flowers in them for you to give out to your guests to take home at the end of the night.
• bridal bouquets
• ceremony arbor, chair, aisle florals
• reception centerpieces
• cocktail + lounge area florals
• bridal, baby + party floral
• celebration of life florals
• styled shoots + editorial
The first step is for you to fill out our contact inquiry form HERE. After we receive all your information, we will contact you via email to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss all of your ideas. We will give you a written estimate based on our discussion within one week after our consult.
ESTIMATED STARTING PRICE (varies depending on types of blooms, size, scale and seasonal availability)
bridal bouquets: $175+ | bridesmaid bouquets: $75+ | boutonnieres: $18+ | corsages: $30+ | bud vase centerpieces: $20+ | standard low centerpieces: $60+ | large/tall centerpieces: $150+ | ceremony aisle/chair florals: $30+ | ceremony arbor/arch florals: $150+ | greenery garland: $80+
• If you have started a Pinterest board of designs and colors you like, please send us a link or just email some of your favorite designs/photos so we can have a feel for your event and wedding style.
• Bring or email if you have any of the following: color samples, save the date cards, fabric swatches, dress colors & any other visuals/inspirations that will help us see your style & beginning vision to our consult.
Written Estimate & Booking
• We will prepare & email a customized written estimate to you. If you decide to move forward with us, a 50% non-refundable reservation deposit will be due to secure our services as your florist. The amount of your deposit will be applied towards your final balance due.. You can make as many changes as needed on your proposal up to 30 days prior to your event and wedding date. Your final balance owed is due 30 days prior to your event and wedding date.